- Books & Audio
- Published Reviews
- Get a Session?
- Vitality Magazine
– Monthly wellness journal, pg. 54, June 2008
- Alive Magazine
– Issue #306 April 2008
- The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
– Review – Fall 2007
- The Share Guide Magazine
– Feature Excerpt – Nationwide USA, January/February 2007
- Massage Magazine
– Print Edition – Feature Excerpt – Nationwide USA, December 2006
- US Trager Association Newsletter
– Review – Nationwide USA, December 2006
- American Massage Therapy Association
– Review – Nationwide USA, Winter 2006
- Branches of Light
– Review – Banyen Books, Vancouver, BC, Nov 1, 2006
- Kansas City Wellness
– Feature Article – Kansas City, October 2006
- ONE Magazine (Formerly Eagleye Magazine)
– Feature Article – Vancouver Island, BC, September 2006
- Alternative Journal of Nursing
– Feature Excerpt – Nationwide USA, Date TBA
- Alternative Medicine
– Feature Article – Nationwide USA
- Self Help Books Newsletter
- Massage Magazine
– Short Excerpt – August 2006
Feature/Lead Article- September 2006
– Featured Title – October 2, 2006
– Feature Article – October 2006
– E-newsletter – Feature Article – October 2006
– Feature Article, February 28/March 1, 2007
Praise for Audrey’s Work
"Audrey Mairi is inspired. She has breathed in the light, and she breathes out her learning so that others may catch it and keep it going. The beautiful work of Milton Trager is the light of her inspiration."
Jack Liskin, assistant professor of clinical family medicine, University of Southern California School of Medicine, and author of Moving Medicine: The Life and Work of Milton Trager, MD
Praise for Trager for Self-Healing
“This is the most thorough and accurate description of the Trager Approach that I have read.”
Deane Juhan, Senior Trager instructor, author of Job’s Body: A Handbook for Bodywork, and Touched by the Goddess: The Physical, Psychological, and Spiritual Powers of Bodywork.
Praise for Pathway to Presence Combo
“Audrey Mairi’s work helped me transcend my old beliefs and habitual way of being. By consistently using the exercises in her E-Book and audio CD, I’ve discovered an inexhaustible well of inner peace that I can tap into no matter what is happening in my outer life.”
Paul Latour , Founder of the Hero Work Society.
Praise for Pathway to Presence E-Book
“Pathway to Presence is absolutely fabulous. A gem of a handbook to happiness. The shifts from narrative to scenarios to exercises are perfect.”
Susan Healey , Policy Communications Professional.
Praise for Pathway to Presence CD
“Audrey, I love your CD. Almost always the voice carrying a guided meditation is "off" in some way that leaves me feeling irritated. Not yours. I love the clean authenticity of your delivery, congruence of content and form. What a relief to be able to wholeheartedly recommend it with no caveat or qualm!“
Susan Holper , Senior Trager Practitioner, Tutor.
Praise for Audrey’s Workshops
“My two day experience in Audrey Mairi’s workshop resulted in a definite shift in my sense of alignment within my body and in relationship with the earth. Not only do I feel more grounded but also noticed that most of my aches and pains have disappeared. Her teachings are clear, the exercises and concepts profoundly simple and mightily effective. I had fun learning and therefore can remember each segment easily and with joy. I highly recommend her workshops, her book, her CD and deeply value her private sessions.“
Elfi Dillon Shaw RMT, Bodywork Co- ordinator at the Haven Institute Gabriola Island BC Canada.